Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year!!!! and my birthday blues are a year older...



I was in born in December. Fantastic month but for some reason I have started dreading my name day. Why? For starters my family do not acknowledge birthdays. For the others…friends, barely remember unless they logged on to face book and meeeeeh!  

  I certainly do not want to be the boob that goes around reminding people of my birthday. And where do you look when people sing you that happy birthday song…at them; dead in the eye? Do you sing along? Grin sheepishly? Then feeling like I haven’t accomplished anything and I’m running out of time…inching closer to death. will my hoohah dry up? Gah! My birthday makes me feel awful and alone. I’m over it!



Lessons/recap 2013 and resolutions for 2014…yes of course.

1)    I do not need a thicker skin; i need to avoid situations/people that seem to enjoy scarring it.

2)    I shouldn’t do anything that doesn’t feel good to my soul.

3)    Just because you know better doesn’t guarantee you’ll do better!

4)   It’s better to actually be intelligent than to pretend you are by wearing nonprescription glasses.

5)    To watch less of Kardashians and bored rich housewives because I cannot afford to hate society more than I actually do at the moment.

6)    Crazy just like energy never dies; it’s constantly moving…transforming so just keep bobbing and weaving.

7)    Kimnye’s selfie that nearly broke the internet! Despite being balls to the wall crazy…I would love to bang Miley Cyrus with those j's on her feet! #IJS and bound 2 was the worst video ever!! *cringe *gag. I wanted to cut off my ears and cover my eyeballs with them just so i couldn't see the video a second longer..smh kimnye
O



8)  Always look left and right when crossing the road because sometimes people cut brake lines. (I fell in the middle of the road in December…the kind of fall that makes onlookers wince and go “OOOH sorry” in a rare collective urban vote of sympathy! So mortifying!)

9)    Do not burn bridges if there is a chance you’ll want to go back. Home. 

10) Dance because you’re drunk at a party, not because “no one is watching”. Everyone is watching! That’s how parties work!

11)  I inadvertently outed myself to my mother…I’m still reeling from that so maybe I’ll dissect that on my next post! 

12) Those odd awkward humans that you pluck from obscurity are the ones with potential to make your life spectacular and colorful.

13)  SAYSBIANS (somebody who says they are lesbian but only seems to have sex with men) and BEERSEXUALS (lady who engages in Sapphic activities only under the influence) WILL FUCK YOU UP A GOOD ONE! Be warned.

14)  My safe word is ice cream because everyone screams for ice cream!

15)  If a woman says she is fine…do not take her word for it. Use your decoder ring to decipher what disaster is brewing beneath the surface

16) Game of thrones is releasing 2 back to back seasons this year! I intend to live long enough to watch them

17)  Love is a gift. Being nice doesn’t cost much. Be positive. Happy New Year! I still hate my birthday though!









4 comments:

  1. You accidentally outed yourself to your mum?? How did that go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I heard was bang Miley Cyrus...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to know how you outed yourself to your mum!! How yaani???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily and Cherie there is a post about that!!
    Tabby I love me some Miley. ..shez a mess...with the cutest lesbian pixie cut. I want her

    ReplyDelete